Saturday, October 19, 2013

Spring Flowers

It's that time again guys!  The new outfit on sale featured below and guess what?  Justin put together the entire outfit.  He picked the shirt and originally, I paired it with a black skirt and he said he thought it would go better with a white skirt and voila!  He was right.  For once he has good taste haha.  Generally, he has really stinky taste and some of the clothes he picks out are questionable. 

She so tall she bent down for me.
Everyone meet Susan aka Arisia.
 I got the flora shirt from Wet Seal for $8! 
White skirt from F21.  

This picture pretty much sums up the night. 

Excuse me, I have driving lessons now.  I'm NERVOUS!

I didn't name this post Spring Flowers because of my shirt.  I bought new lotion from Bath & Body works and while I was getting ready, Justin was watching Hawaii 5-O and all of a sudden he says "Honey!  You smell like spring flowers!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment