Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pranking My Honey Boo Boo

My honey boo boo gave me my very own key to his apartment!  That must mean he's serious about me.  *Giggles

But when I got that key, the first thing that came to my mind was I will forever be able to prank him and scare the crap out of him in his own apartment.  So he finally left to New York for one weekend and there was my chance to set off a bunch of ultimate pranks.  Take one and action:

At first, I was trying to find some creepy looking doll and hang it from a rope from the ceiling.  iParty apparently do not sell creepy dolls so I settled with this:

I had to beg the cashier girl for a balloon string because iParty doesn't sell ropes either and I wasn't going to pay for a roll of ribbon.  After I told her it was to prank my boyfriend and I described my elaborate scheme, she laughed and gave me some balloon string.  SCORE!

Next, I walked up and down every aisle to find fake bugs/mice.  I found them and they were on sale!  79 cents for cockroaches.  SCORE! 

Finally: Setting up the prank was so much fun.  I laughed so hard I cried. 


Ending: Unfortunately, Justin is a big party pooper and wasn't scared at all.  I was disappointed, but I told him next time there will be no mercy and don't be scared if I chase him down the street with a mask and a chainsaw.  Let's see how he'll like them apples. 

Miscellaneous: I had extra bugs so I decided to put them to good use.  I put one in my friend's wristlet (who later at the bar, when pulling out her ID, freaked out in front of the bouncer).  I put two in my friend's car who forgot they were fake and jumped when she shifted gears.  I put one in my hand and said "look mom" and she freaked out.  See!  Everyone got scared except Justin.  ATTENTION!  Everyone call him pooper pants from now on!

Miscellaneous 2: Ladies and Gents meet Cathy, my big balloon loving baton throwing friend:

She bought Patrick to make herself HAPPY. 

2 comments:

  1. It's called Party City now!!! and that doll face still freaks me out. Does Cathy know this video exists! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh right Party City! Yes she does and she thinks she looks like a kid in it. Haha point.

    ReplyDelete