The story with this wand was that every time we went into Sephora, I would pick it up, look at it, put it down and walk away. I wanted it so bad. Every single time that would happen. I never bought it because it was SO EXPENSIVE and every time I was in Sephora, I would tell that little voice in my head to shut up and not spend that crazy amount on a hair tool. Then...it was in my hands on my birthday. What a guy.
Here's my typical process on a Friday night pre-club.
First, I decide if I want to go with curls or straight.
| I look crazy right? I will bite you! |
| Half done curls. |
| All done! |
| Too Faced Palette |
I only know how to do two things with my eyes. Either cover my entire eye lid with one color or cover it with one color then put black along my top lid near the lashes. I DO NOT know how to put on makeup at all. Somebody teach me? I tried the youtube videos the outcome is not pretty. I still have to practice practice!
| Done! |
I told you. A curling wand and one palette.
Being a girl is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment