Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Just One!
So I got an idea! I'm trying really hard to discipline myself on spending my paychecks on silly things so I made a Hanh deal. Rule 1: every paycheck I get, I'm only allowed to buy one clothing item. You might not think it's the greatest idea because it's still spending, but I'm a girl and I get bored with my clothes. You know that situation when a girl is staring at her closet and say she has nothing to wear? Living proof right here. Rule 2: the clothing item has to be on sale or from the second hand store. Rule 3: if the item isn't on sale and I buy it anyway...then I suck. Here goes week 1! This green dress was on sale at H&M for $20 and I had a $10 off Wrapp app coupon! (Wrapp is legit so take advantage of it! It's that app on FB where people give each other free money. NO CATCH!) $10 for a dress. I couldn't be happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment