This weekend was filled with great food! We visited a Greek Food Fair in Newton. Justin's fraternity brother is a member of the church and extended the invite to everyone. Let me tell you, everything was REALLY GOOD and everyone was incredibly kind there. He even packed us a goodie bag to go filled with different Greek desserts (thank you Evo)!
.jpg) |
| I LOVE RICE PUDDING! |
Next was Garlic 'n Lemons. This place has been here for years and I've never been inside. I can't believe I waited all these years to try it..why Hanh why!?
.JPG) |
| Spicy Chicken w/ Spicy Potatoes & Hummus |
Finally, we will visit Justin's kitchen. A wonderful chef he is.
.jpg)
.JPG) |
| Beef w/ Watercress (spicy) |
Have a good work week everyone!
oh wow the inside of garlic looks super cool!
ReplyDeletelooks so good! *drooling*
ReplyDelete