Thursday, October 17, 2013

SPOOKY WORLD

Spooky World!  They change location each year so this time it was in Litchfield, NH.  I've been to Spooky World a total of three times so far and love it each time!  This year, I got the pleasure of going with 5 newbies!  They've never been to Spooky World and I was SO EXCITED for them to experience it.  I invited a bunch of people, but somehow it turned out to be just the six of us going..turning it into a triple date haha.



We hung out at the beer tent for a while by the big bonfire.  I can't believe they even had go-go dancers outside.  Poor dancers, it was freezing. 

Look at their haunted house.  It was huge! It looks like a real big house right?  They fooled us.  It was only a prop. 

I squeezed the living daylights out of him when one of the actors at spooky world who was dressed up as a creepy doll started following me and kept humming creepily next to my face.  She just kept following and humming.  Shivers!


No comments:

Post a Comment