| Outfit Week 2 |
You guys remember my idea about one clothing item per paycheck? Here was the post! Well this week, I did not buy anything at all. So I pulled a dress from my closet that I got on sale at H&M back during the Spring. Throw a denim jacket on it and I'm ready to roll!
![]() |
| Girls Night w/ Body Guards |
We are thankful to have our boyfriends/guy friends with us at the club. It just makes girls night easier. We saw the most horrific yet hilarious scenarios on the dance floor. Dear lady, I hope you aren't too traumatized by that one guy who kept spinning you around, sticking his face into your nice hair and it took your girlfriends three times to pull you away and tell him to back off. Some guys are very nice while others are wild animals who prey on the easy targets. Next time, just ask the creeper if they want to meet your husband at the bar. If that doesn't work, then just call our friend Kenny who tap strangers bothering us and tell them something along the lines of "these are my sisters, if you hurt them I will bleeeeeep." Gotta love that.

No comments:
Post a Comment