Thursday, November 21, 2013

Post Workout Hunger

I'm usually a little cranky after cycling class because getting out of work at 5:30 pm and taking the train to BU = not making the 6 o'clock class.  That leaves me with the 7 o'clock class and it is such a funky hour!  Dinner is usually around 6-6:30 pm but I can't eat a full meal beforehand or else I'll throw up on the bike! Which brings me back to the first sentence..I'm cranky after class, a little shaky, and pooped.  AND HUNGRY! ROAR!



Instead of me posting picture by picture, there it is in one big jumble!    

Ingredients: chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, pasta, diced tomatoes in a can (with chili for that kick), kielbasa, garlic, pepper jack cheese, salt and pepper.  

The best part about cooking this was that I didn't need to pre-cook the pasta! You just throw it right on in and let it simmer and it will soften in all that flavor. The original recipe includes onions, scallions, etc. I didn't add it in because I was too lazy to chop up more stuff. It still came out good! Get the recipe here.  



I had my first Cronut.  Cronut: croissant/donut.  At Crumbs, they call it the "Crumbnut."  It took me three attempts to finish it.  Super tasty, but ultra sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment