Thursday, November 7, 2013

Just Because

When a friend gets me a gift just because, it makes me feel oh so fuzzy and happy.  Then I feel like a major poop head for not thinking of getting a just because gift first and now I must go build her a friendship tree house!

Can it get anymore awesome than this?
 
The introduction to the Journal of Awesome is pretty cool.  One day, this guy's world came crashing down and the only way to pick himself back up was to write one awesome thing every single day.  With that, he managed to pick himself back up and look at the brighter side.  1000 Awesome Things is his website.  Check it out!
 
Thank you Kathie for the gift.  I absolutely love it. 
Excuse me while I let myself out, I must start writing awesome things!  First awesome thing, amazing friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment