Saturday, November 9, 2013

All The Memories In A Book

Everyone snap pictures from their camera phone and then upload it onto Instagram or Facebook.  Or it just sits in the camera roll and it gets forgotten in the bunch.  I mean it's just more convenient to take a picture from your phone.  BUT, I think I'm going to go back to using my super hip camera.  I'm going to print photos and continue to document the memories in a scrapbook.  Then when we're 80 years old, our kids can go "oooh aah, mom you're so cool!" 


Making a scrapbook is no joke.  Designing
the first page is exciting.  Then you do the second page, then the third page, then the fourth page, and then your brain is fried from trying to think of creative designs, backgrounds, themes.  The brain fry is well worth it in the long run though.  Looking back at the memories is incredible. 
My heart is feeling so fuzzy and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment