Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bananas for Banana Bread


Get the recipe here on Divas Can Cook.  This woman is amazing.  I've done a few of her recipes and they turn out fantastic!

Ingredients
Mash 3 of these bad boys up
Flour, Cinnamon, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt
And here is where I forgot to take shots of the next steps.  Sorry guys :(  But the next step was butter, eggs, butter milk, white sugar, and brown sugar.  Then throw everything in a bowl and mix it up!
Oil and flour your pan first!  Then pour the goodies in. 
Excuse my holes!  That's how you test to see if it is cooked!
Voila!  SUPER MOIST. 

The holidays is coming up!  A lot of people will be getting banana bread from me.  Next time, I'm going to throw some walnuts or chocolate chips in.  Any requests?  Call Hanh's bakery and leave a message after the beep!

Happy Sunday!  I'm going to relax to some old school Madonna music now.  Did I mention how much I love her songs?  
Into the Groove.  Dress You Up.  True Blue.  Ah love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment