Rain usually brings the gloomy gloom out of people. Not for me. Everytime it rains, I actually don't mind it so much because it reminds me of this one sweet day...
We were in New York and I woke up and decided I wanted to watch television. Don't ask me why, I just did. It was raining outside and something about curling up on the couch with the remote sounded quite appealing. I got out of bed and he put that sad pug face: "where are you going?' "I'm going to watch t.v. man!" Fifteen minutes later, he comes out and tells me to move in. Unfortunately, his large tubby moon butt and my pot belly did not fit together on one couch. Here comes my favoritest-est-est-est memory...
He said "hang on, get up"...at that moment im like whaaaat. Hey I was here first so you just go lay on the other couch. Being the nice person I am, I got up and waited for what this Einstein was trying to do. He moved the table, pushed the two sofas together, turned it to face the t.v. and got a blanket....
MAMA... can I marry him yet?
HE MADE ME A COUCH-BED! BOUCH? CED? NAH, COUCH-BED!
Then somehow, we ended up watching tennis for the rest of the day because that's what nerds like him are into. I didn't pout or whine about how boring tennis was because.... he got me food to munch on. Ha! Munchies solve everything. Can't wait til he comes home to make me my couch-bed again!

cute! but bleh tennis!
ReplyDelete