Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hey Summer Girl.

Ms. Arisia

Ms. Salacia


Fun Squishy Facts

I use to like to sketch.  I wasn't that great, at least I didn't think so, but sometimes I would squint my eye and look at what I sketched and say WOW!  You Picasso You!


Hi Santa!

Mr. Russo!? - at least that's who my friend says this looks like


Every single time I buy a small iced coffee, I NEVER finish it.  I drink about 5-7 long sips of it and then I let it sit on my desk for the rest of the day and pour it out.  Repeat the next day.  I only need so much for the day that I waste the rest.  If I over drink it, I start shaking and feel like I should be on a safari hunt for lions.  Why don't I just make me own little bit of coffee then you ask?  Because I like store made ready to go in a plastic cup coffee.  
See?  This is as far as I would go. 


My absolute favorite meal of the day is breakfast.  I love brunch cafes.  I love my eggs w/ white toast.  I love the happy sunny feeling while eating breakfast  outside.  If we're ever rich enough, I told my man that we will hire some kid from starbucks to come to our house every day to make me a caramel macchiato and then he can go home.  Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast!

What else...hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment