Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mama & Papa Bear.


Holy smokes!  I can practically pass off as my mom's little sister!
 

So my parents have become the apple of my eye.  Yeah I went through that phase where..OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING MOM/DAD!!  (I still have these days).  But lately, I find them more and more funny. 

For example:
- At home depot, shopping for a new fridge.  My dad decides to whistle the guy over like a pet doggy and I was mortified!  I gave my dad that evil eye look and he laughed.  Thank god the guy didn't hear the whistle. 

Academy Awards Winning Story of the Day:

My room is located directly across from my parents' room (so much for sneaking boys in).  So I'm in my room working on this paralegal presentation I had (which I hit out of the ball park - that story later)...and my parents are napping/relaxing in theirs.  Then all of a sudden.. I hear my dad say "Em!" 

"Em" - is the vietnamese version of "honey" in English. 

My mom wakes up and was like "what!? what happened!?" and my awesome dad replies "look what came out of my belly button..it's so dirty!"  I was beyond laughing and crying at the same time at this point.  Aren't parents great?




No comments:

Post a Comment