Thursday, June 28, 2012

Comfy In My Own Skin.

It's summer time folks!  I wish I had all the money in the world to match out every single outfit I like from pinterest.  OH PINTEREST, what have you done to me!?  Here's today's thoughts:


- Forver21 - I realized that your clothes suck.  Well at first, hanging on the rack and the first two times wearing it, they look great!  But somehow...I started noticing how easy the clothes stain, how holes start to appear, and how the flowers to my, so I thought, favorite blouse started falling off.  Why do I keep buying clothes here?  Because the prices are "cheap".  Need something quick for the night out with the girls or something cute for dinner, I go here.  But I guess "you get what you pay for" comes into play here.  I should stop bad mouthing this fabulous store because I know I won't completely stop shopping here and my paycheck (after all bills) won't allow me to shop elsewhere.
One flower has fallen off...

No comments:

Post a Comment