Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Walk In My Shoes

Nine West
My official 2nd pair of heels.  First Nude. 

Courtesy of Biggie Shimmer!  I don't know a thing about heels so I asked her what's a good brand.  Nine West was her second choice so ta-da!  They don't look tall at all right?  Well you be quiet because I'm still in training and when I wear them, I feel like my face is going to make out with the ground in a split second. 
On the look out for BCBG heels next. 

Today's Thoughts

- Incredibly excited for July.  He's coming home a month early!  He's going to try to trick me aka surprise show up at my workplace or doorstep or something when the time gets closer, but I bet he will fail.  He's not as slick as me.  My senses KNOW when something is up.  Good luck to you sir. 

- That means...I have 3 months to get into good shape to impress him.  Shucks here we go again - feel like I'm getting back into the dating scene and I have to look all feminine and what not.  With him trying to "surprise" that also means that towards the last week or June or the beginning weeks of July, I have to look extra awesome everyday.  Don't know when the raccoon is going to jump out at me!  Can't have boogies hanging out of my nose, eating a nutty buddy ice cream walking out the door and he's standing all suave at his car.   "Heeeeey, you look...so much more...huggable"

- This is a bit late... CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT Ms. Enchante!!  I wish her congrats like 7 times already and I told her I'm going to keep doing it randomly until her wedding.  Click Here to view her mushy gushy love blog!  Really though, congrats.  I'm so happy that you found your gem. 

- I never want to gamble again.  I went to Foxwoods yesterday and lost $80.  Drank a bit of my sorrows away right before we left.  UGH.  STUPID STUPID.  $80 could have bought me a new outfit; get a manicure and pedicure...twice; 80 bags of chips; rawwwr!! Never, ever again.  

Next blog: BUCKET LIST!

1 comment:

  1. LOL thanks for the congrats.....

    again..... :)

    Here is the link for the proposal if anyone is interested!

    http://marleyetme.blogspot.com/2012/03/proposal.html

    sad to hear foxwoods was not a good day. but cute shoes! love NUDE. I go to marshalls/target for shoes.

    ReplyDelete