Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sorellina

Oh so sophisticated at Sorellina

Hello Mr. Tree!

Bucatini - minted crème fraiche, prosciutto, peas
 Whoopsie.  Please excuse my finger.
Salmon - asparagus, spinach, lemon piccata sauce
 The best salmon I've had.  Ever. 
Cioccolato - chocolate fudge cake, vanilla gelato, amarena cherries
Review: Highly, highly recommend this place!  By far one of the best classiest restaurants I've been to in Boston. 

- Decor: everything was practically white in this restaurant.  White table (well duh, the table cloth), White ceiling, White chairs/lounge couches, White Madness!  Everything was just so classy to perfection.  

- Service: top notch service.  When Ms. Clarity went to the bathroom, some guy came out of no where and refolded her napkin into a triangle and set it back on the table.  I looked at Mama ICE and was like WHOA, what in the world?!  I guess that's how it usually is in fancy places, but really... I was super impressed.

- Food: The Bucatini was a tad bit strong tasting for me.  The Salmon was cooked to absolute perfection!  The fudge cake was a wee bit fudgy, but I guess that's what I get for ordering it thinking its just simple choco-cake. 

** I am definitely coming back.  Can't wait to take my Chinaman when he comes home!  Some days I act like a brat and tell him I want to eat here and there, so I'm going to treat him to a fancy dinner.  He's worth a two-full-days-pay kind of meal.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment