Saturday, April 7, 2012

Martha Ain't Got Nothing On Me

Ms. Serenity told me that when I move out to my own apartment, she can already see it decked out Martha Stewart style.  Which leads me to my next topic...AC MOORE.

Ramen is my first obsession.  AC Moore is my second obsession. 
Leave me alone.  Don't talk to me.  If you try to and I give a half-booty response or don't even respond to you at all, that means my brain is working up some epic concoctions for craft projects.

This is what $66 can get you at AC Moore. 

For my nephew who just became a big bro!

None other than for Justine.
 At first I thought 'creepy shadow' but it's kind of cool don't cha think?
What my hands created!


OH NO SHE DID NOT.....
GIRL, hell yes I did.  The wacky things I do. 
People are stupid.  Why would you ever tattoo their name on you?  Just make a tshirt.  Costs under $10 AND if something ever happens, you burn it (and his house too)!  Exactly, don't think you can burn that name off of your wrist.  GTFOutta here with that tattoo nonsense.

1 comment:

  1. <3 the shirts you can help me make stuff too! lol
    you were on a roll last night!

    ReplyDelete