Monday, April 2, 2012

Before I Kick the Bucket

I MUST:

[ ] Find the best ramen in the world - you don't understand my obsession with ramen.
Currently in first place is Santouka Ramen @ Mitsuwa Marketplace, NJ

[ ] Go to a roller rink. 
I really dislike ice skating.  One blades vs. four wheels?  Wheels automatic win.

[ ] Go to plaster fun time.

[ ] Buy a vintage dressing table set like this:
 Girl gots ta put some work in it to look good ya know!?

[ ] Go to a more younger crowd Jazz Club 
I went one in November and let's just say...I know where all the old rich folks chill now.   

[ ] Make my own pizza!  
Supposedly super easy, but I'm a little timid to go at it on my own. 

[ ] Go to a concert. 
Rock on dude!  I've only been to one concert my entire life and that was a Britney Spears concert and our seats were far far away with a view of the back of her head.  I need to attend a fun concert.  Nothing like Lionel Richie, snapping my fingers stuff.  I want a flip my hair, jump up and down, stick neon sticks up my nose kind of concert. 

[ ] Get a tattoo. 
Ok seriously, I'm going to do it!  And then when I'm 89 years old, laying in the hospital bed and its time to go pee, the back/front/side of my gown will slip and the nurse will think I'm totally kick-a** awesome for having a tat.  Then she will slip in an extra apple juice in my next meal because I told her my super cool story of why I got a rattlesnake or some Alaskan salmon on my [insert location of tattoo].  YEAH.  


You know, this post was pretty fun to write.  I'm going to make a part II!  I really have to stop writing here and work on my legal memo though.  Here's the mind boggling part of my assignment which is why I stopped working on it: 
You see that?  That was the "rough draft".  Professor handed all the papers back and said: "now re-write it and turn it in again".  Ok.... so.... what am I suppose to change?  I face-palmed myself 4 times writing just the intro again.  

On a side note:  I've been on this incredible A streak.  Every paper, exam, project - I've gotten nothing less than an A.  I'm not joking.  Ask JWU.  Every time I get my grade back, I become this big giant bully and flaunt it in his face and then say something super mean afterward like "yeah take that you so called NERD".  I challenged him to a battle of who can do better next semester when he's back in classes and he declined.  You sense it too right?  FEAR.  Watch me get a B on my next exam for talking so much smack.  OK SORRY JWU BOO.  SORRY MOTHER of EARTH, WIND, and FIRE.  I'll be good from now on. 

1 comment: