Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Mariooooo

So this post is about PIZZA.  Do the review first on Peace O'Pie and then show you my own pizza that I made.

Peace O'Pie (Vegan)

WHOAAAA COOOOL!

BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
Review:  mmm... let's just say I left very hungry and cranky.  The marshmallows were pretty good - didn't taste any different to me.  They seemed a little lighter and fluffier in my mouth.  As for the pizza, I think my favorite thing about it was the dough.  I'm not letting go yet folks!  I will give it one more try and make my verdict then.  I think it was the BBQ taste that made me go: "ok I've had enough!" 

DJ Squish's Pizza


Pre-oven

Post-oven
Review: I could do better next time.  I just remember being really hungry and just tossed cheese on it and called it a day.  Came out decent, but my next pizza will be more flavorful and colorful and yummyful.  You wait and see.  

** Usually I'm more descriptive in my posts, but my system is crashing from the coffee.  ALERT ALERT, crashing dinosaur in 3..2..1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment