Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Best Feeling

All it takes is one thing to change. It is amazing how when one thing is different, your whole mood is in great spirits. I had one of the best weekends ever. So what changed for me? I got a brand new job! Immigration Law here I come! 

I booked an appointment at my all time favorite salon. Safar on Newbury, you are the bomb. I only did my hair with one person all these years, but she moved to Australia! I tested my luck and tried someone completely random and scored a good one. Olti, you did an absolutely stunning job. You see, I told him I need him to clean up my long locks and I confessed that two weeks ago, I tried to cut my own hair. He laughed and said "let's fix up the boo boo" and that he did!

I thought this was too funny not to take a pic
Awesome Olti working his magic
Next stop, The Beehive! Nighttime dinner & jazz. It was ultra fabulous! I booked very last minute and to our surprise, we got balcony seats! The food was oh so good too. The ribs were to die for!
How often do you see a giraffe and a zebra?
Screen on a brick wall. Totally cool
The balcony view
"Honey take a picture!?" "No I'm hungry."


1 comment:

  1. ..then you pout and he goes... FINE! Give me the camera :)

    ReplyDelete