Have you heard of Sky Zone? The magical land of trampolines! It looks incredibly easy right? How hard is it to jump up and down? Well let me tell you. The first 60 seconds is a huge thrill. You're flying high on clouds and you think you're invincible. Then the skyrobics class starts and you feel the doom lurching. Your throat starts to get dry, your calves feel a little sting, you start gasping for air...
Okay it's not that scary. It was TONS of fun. Extremely tense though. It looks easy, but it's not. By the way, I gave my friends a great laugh because my body went flying to the second trampoline and landed head first..twice. It was my pleasure making them laugh...I suppose.
.JPG) |
| the special socks you jump in - I call them magic shoes |
.JPG) |
| the crazy grip |
It has been one hell of a fit weekend. Saturday was cycling. Sunday was skyrobics. The hardest part of trying to get fit is the diet. I'm not a calorie counter. I love cheeseburgers, wings, and lots of chocolate, but it will eventually all catch up. It's been hard to eat fruits lately, because of my allergic reaction to them. Not too long ago, I went to see an allergist because I broke out into terrible hives at the gym and it continued on for weeks and now months. It must have been something from the gym, but after taking a very cool, but gosh darn expensive allergy test, the allergist informed me that my allergy is ragweed. Long story short, he told me to avoid fruits and vegetables that grow on vines. Think about it: bananas, tomatoes, honeydew, cantaloupe and so forth. THE GOOD STUFF. I still eat lots of viney fruits because how can you not have fruits and veggies in your diet right? With that I pay a price, but no worries! In the end, I'll be a happy healthy walking sunshine!
"I don't have time. Stop making excuses. They don't matter."
http://www.simplysadiejane.com
My boyfriend has a ragweed allergy too! It's annoying finding things we can both eat, so I feel your pain!!!
ReplyDelete@likethefruit - hell yes it is SUPER ANNOYING! The next time I eat a fruit I will think of you guys!
ReplyDelete