Sunday, March 23, 2014

Story of the Quilt

Let me tell you a story about Justin's mother's quilt. It was my first time meeting Justin's parents in New York. She went out and bought brand new bed sheets and quilts for the guest bedroom. That first night, I laid on 8 hours of heaven. It was the softest thing I have ever laid on in my entire life. Ever since then, I was obsessed with bed sheets and quilts. The thought of taking trips to New York excites me because I knew that the quilt and I would meet again. For years, I've tried to buy exactly what his mom bought, but nothing comes close. Quilts and bed sheets that I've gotten are no match for that grand quilt in New York. 

If I ever have a house warming, I told my friends to just buy me cheese and bread. Cheese and bread, I love thee ever so much. I found a third thing to add to the list. Bed sheets, my friends. I love brand new bed sheets. 

For Christmas, my friend Kathie bought me a twinkly star bed sheet set. I was beyond ecstatic! You could see a little bit of it up there on the right. Don't mind our faces to the left :)

Justin came back from New York today and he bought me an entire bed set! Quilt, duvet, sheets, pillow cases - AH THE EXCITEMENT! 


Don't mind them, they're just chillin'
I did have to break it to him though. It's not exactly like his mom's quilt. Still no match, but I'm ever so grateful for my gift. Goodnight World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment