I've always had thick fuzzy hair growing up. If I want long luscious locks, that means I have a responsibility of maintaining the beast. I dread it, every single day. One year I got so fed up, I went and got a Japanese straightening perm and it was GOLDEN. Eventually, it all got chopped off and now I'm back to beast mode.
| UNBEARABLE |
I love going to the salon watching the hair stylists work the blow dryer and round brush hand in hand so easily. They make it look like a piece of cake! I decided this year, I will learn how to blow dry my hair with that fabulous flip at the end of the strands. I watched a massive amount of youtube videos on how to blow dry hair. I went out and bought a whole bunch of stuff:
And I got a new hair straightener for the heck of it. You see, the ones you buy for $20 at your local drug store only lasts so long until it stops working. I got a new one a few months back and every single time I used it, someone in my house would run into the hallway and say "something is burning!" and I would have to yell out "no just doing my hair!" So I decided no more crappy hair straighteners. But no worries, I spent $0 on the Chi Hair Straightener below. Ask me how! It's called using your boyfriend's credit card points. HAHA ok honest to god, I didn't just log into his account and ordered one for myself. That wonderful man one day out of the blue said: "honey go use my points to get something, anything you want!" It was between hair straightener or a big mixer for baking. Oh you think I'm bad? He got himself a new PS4. Now that's badass.
So it's been rough. Every time I try to blow dry my hair, I get really tired and hot and I eventually give up. I know it takes practice to get the hang of it, but it is seriously ROUGH hard work. Here was my inspiration and favorite video on how to blow dry frizzy icky hair:
No comments:
Post a Comment