What is there not to love about BEYONCE? At some point during the spring, I fell in love with Beyonce and my boyfriend made my dreams come true! Well actually, his dad did by getting us Beyonce tickets!! I can't thank him enough for making our entire weekend awesome and getting us a room to stay overnight too at Mohegan so we didn't have to drive home right after. Spoiled we are. I know.
| Purple pillow? Purple chair? |
We walked into the room and there were two beds. We burst out laughing. Justin said "DAD FAILED!!"
So there were two stages and she came onto the middle stage for about two songs. Look at how close we were!! I freaked out when she came near. Really. 13 year-old-girl-getting-winked-at-from-crush-type-of-freak-out. I jumped up and down and pulled Justin's arm and screamed.
| EMBRACE THIS |
| Oldies Section? |
The most hilarious part of the concert was that we got stuck in the old people section? Two old ladies sat next to me and I just couldn't dance and sing comfortably so I had to switch seats with Justin and danced next to the 40 year old moms instead.
| Buy an experience together, not an object. |
OK so we didn't buy the tickets. But it was a very first concert together!
I haven't felt 100% happy in such a long time. I still can't believe I saw her. Celebrities are humans too, yes I know that, but when you see them in person it is like WOW WHAT AN ANGEL!! OK I will stop gushing now. Wait one more. In the elevator up to our room, Justin stood next to Carrie Diaries CHLOE BRIDGES (Donna LaDonna)!! I stared at her for the longest time and could not figure out where I have seen her and right when she stepped off the elevator it hit me. She tweeted that she was at the concert too. I walked around our hotel room for 10 minutes and said over and over...I can't believe that was her!
MISC.
And here is a nice picture of our fruit platter during breakfast with Papa Wu. THANK YOU PAPA WU!!!
oh nice! I didnt know you were staying over there too. awesome..I dont think it was a papa fail- he intentionally did that!
ReplyDelete