Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Brunch-ing & Lunch-ing

Back into the game of BRUNCH!  [The events in this post occurred a few Sundays ago].  

Brunch @ Abe and Louie's.  It was mediocre.  The atmosphere was for the much older generation.  I felt like I was missing a cigar and a beard. 
The typical eggs benedict
Hello pretty purple thang

Right before we went to Abe & Louie's, I begged Justin to eat at Cafeteria and he said he had already made reservations for brunch.  He wasn't getting away with not eating at Cafeteria because the very next day, I said I'm eating at Cafeteria with or without him! Here's why:

Sangria
MY SANDWICH!!
Their Curry Chicken Salad Panini is FANTASTIC!  I didn't feel so bad spending $9.50 on a sandwich with french fries on the side because that's pretty much what I have to deal with eating around downtown/financial district.  RIP OFF.  But I enjoyed my sandwich very much here at Cafeteria.  OH HEAVEN.  I told him if we ever get into a fight, just bring home this sandwich and I will eat it, say thank-you, and go back into the room, lock the door, and stay mad but be happy full in the tum-tum.  MUHAHA! 

On the car ride home, I was really sad because I didn't want to go home and no matter how hard you think these days, there really isn't much to do for fun anymore.  So I caught Justin staring at me at a red light so I made sure to crack a joke out of the next red light. 
You like armpit hair?

1 comment: