Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Henrietta's Table

It's restaurant week!  Everyone goes crazy for restaurant week.  I personally don't go crazy-wah-wah for it, but somehow I always get dragged to at least one or two every season.  Tonight's dinner was awesome!  



We loved the home feel environment.  It literally felt as though we were in mom's kitchen.  Only with 40 other tables.  And strangers.  And servers haha.

Oh hello cutie bread basket!
New England Salt Cod Cake
 This cod was super good. 

Oh my CHICKEN!
 I'm so happy I got the chicken.  The skin was DELICIOUS.  I mean the chicken overall was good, but the skin was perfect. 

Corn on the cob.
 If you ask me what my favorite food item from Henrietta's Table was, I would answer the corn.  I have never had corn like this in my entire life.  I would go there just for corn next time.  Seriously. 

Chocolate bread pudding w/ bananas and a scoop of vanilla.
Sadly, I did not like my dessert.  Way too sweet, but the home made ice cream was pretty good. 

I would totally come back.  The service was top notch and not snobby at all.  In the middle of dinner Justin said: "you must like this place because she acknowledges you huh?"  I didn't even notice, but good point honey!  You see, I've been to a bunch of fancy places with him and the majority of those times, when the waiter/waitress come to check on us, they would only look at him when they ask "how is everything?"  I am not joking.  Maybe because he's the man?  Maybe because they think he is paying for the bill so they should cater to him?  I DON'T GET IT.  Funny that here, she looked at me throughout the entire dinner.  Haha GO HENRIETTA'S! 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha Thanks for the recommendation. Maybe I will try this place one day.

    ReplyDelete