Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello Hannah.


Attention Folks! 
Just call me Hannah/Hanna from now on. 

Question 1: Why would people think I spelled my name wrong? 
Unless they really think my parents spelled my name wrong at birth; unless they think teachers taught me wrong in elementary school; unless they somehow think my name is Hannah but I like to spell it HANH.  

QUESTION 2: "Did he spell your name wrong?"
No Batista, the guy at the register did not spell my name wrong on my cup.  Now can I please have my gingerbread latte?

QUESTION 3: Why does it have to happen at work too? 
My name is RIGHT THERE..where I signed my name in the email.  All they have to do is move their eyes down a few centimeters and there it is.  

Now when I go out to grab lunch/coffee..I just tell them my name is Hannah for the kicks of it.  Hannah is better than being called "HAM" to come get her order at B.Good or showing the security guards my entry pass in bold black print that my name is "HAMH" at different law firms.  I kid you not, these accounts are real and really did happen to me.  

Signing off - Hanna Nuh-gu-yen. 

1 comment: