Saturday, January 26, 2013

Daily Dots.

Daily Dots.  Daily Thoughts.  

[] I love school, but not this much.  Professors need to chill on expecting students to finish a whole book in two days.  I need time to myself too ya know?!  I gotta shower,poop,eat,pluckmyarmpits,eatchocolate.  

[] Tricked Justin into taking BalletFit Boot Camp Express today. I have a newfound respect for dancers.  WOW.  I had to sit out for a minute because I was about to pass out and my boyfriend looked ultra sexy doing everything today.  

[] Living long distance from family is no fun.  I can't wait until August when all 5siblings.6grandkids.mom.dadinspirit reunite.  I need it soon, but I'll try to wait.  If not, I'm booking a plane ticket to the west coast asap. 

[] February is going to be an amazing month.  Ever since the very bad summer, I've felt the need to "seize the day" every day (well mostly weekends).  I have 4 DanceFIT classes left, I need to sign up for more cycling class, I have a painting (while drinking!) class to attend, and many more fun events to come! Amped. Pumped.

[] Speaking of February..I booked my Valentine a month early. He laughed and thought I was corny for buying him a heart ring pop. He laughed even more when I told him "Every day that I see you is my favorite day.  So today is my new favorite day!"  Good job ruining the romance..

No comments:

Post a Comment