Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cray.

Cray (fun word for "crazy") I am lately.  I am four months away from that sweet undergraduate diploma.  Since early this week, I began feeling a little tense; like the invisible walls around my head is inching closer and closer together; like I'm going to lose it.  Out of all my time spent at Suffolk University, I've never felt as though I would lose my grasp on my school work.  WHAT IS THIS?!

Here's how the feeling is:
[] Thinking about homework constantly.  Instead of reading this magazine..I could be reading my book about Roosevelt and his second bill of rights.  Instead of sitting here, eating this nice meal with my friends, I could be studying for Real Estate Law.  This GUILTY feeling.

[] There is this ticking clock in my head.  Tick, Tick, Tick..time is up for the day!  Hanh's thoughts: you idiot, you only read 48 pages..hurry up already! OK AIM FOR 200 pages tomorrow.

[] Fruits and veggies, fruits and veggies.  Don't you dare touch those dorritos.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

So everyone knows how girls freak out over nothing, especially when it comes to things like muffin tops, nails, hair etc.  Here's my version of who cares, don't sweat it, it's just hair.  For those of you who know about my mullet situation 2 years ago, I cried and vowed to keep my hair super super long forever.  Two days ago, after deciding I want to get out of my boring element, I went and got red lipstick and then walked right into supercuts (where girls really really shouldn't cut their hair there) and told the lady to chop it off.  Funny she said: "are you sure?"  and then "you ready?"
JUST DO IT. 
Note to self: You'll Be Fine Kid.


gasp! 

my uneven hair 

my big nose


3 comments:

  1. Your hair doesn't look too short! I think its still longer than mines! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echo what Marlana says lol. I love the red on you though!!!

    ReplyDelete