Monday, March 12, 2012

New of Things

So tax return meant spending maddddd dough.  But each swipe of my card felt so damn good.  Breathe in.
Bonjour Ms. Cherie prrrr
Smelling fresh to death.  I was eying this perfume for the longest time, and when ms. cash register gal told me my total...I remembered why I didn't buy it. HA! ALLLLLL GOOOD. 


I heard its good stuff.  Don't let me down Maybelline!

I trying to cut down on MAC and try drugstore products.  Courtesy of Ms. Allison Pookie for the tip!
Review: Love the brush and so easy to apply, but it keeps running!  People must think I get into daily black mud fights. 


New spring clothes for my closet to munch on.  

Oh honey I am just beginning.  

Shopping List Continues:

+ I've been feeling colored pants lately.   I plan on reaching the rainbow.  

+ Good weather means girls are on the hunt for some hot sexy dresses for clubbing.  Yes I got the memo, now move out of my way you sweaty female donkeys!  

+ OK this is the summer guys.  It HAS TO BE.  Stop crying and start walking...in heels.  I give myself 7.89 minutes for run one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment