I spent $46 on books today at Barnes & Noble. Well that sure is a first time. I could have bought a new shirt, but today, my greens will go to some trees.
| Tucker Max's 3rd and final book |
I have read his other books:
1. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
2. Assholes Finish First
I really don't know why I'm so drawn to his trashy books. I actually think it's quite hilarious. One of the best parts of his books is that he posts comments on the back cover. Take for example: "After reading three chapters, I really hated you. By the end of the book, I realized I was just jealous, got over it, laughed my ass off, and now all I want is to party with you." YEP. BOSS MAN.
| I couldn't resist! |
So people have been really really pissing me off. Maybe this will take some load off. If you want me to lend it to you, print your name on the sign up sheet.
At last, one more book to show you folks. I didn't buy this today, I just sort of found it in my room.
| AH, how romantic |
When was the last time your man wrote you a love letter? A legit one, not a text message.
I read through some of these and it was pretty sweet - "oh my darling, the day when we reunite will be ever so blissful". Yeah guys, get crackin' on those letters. You're going to let Beethoven and Mark Twain beat you to the finish line?
Here was one from my man a long time ago. The card is actually as big as the upper half of my body. Like dude, how am I going to carry this home!?
- - - - - - - - - - -
On another note: here is a quote I would like to share. Courtesy of Ms. Kathie AraE from Robert Schuller: "Look at what you have left, not what you have lost."
I only see a few good ones existing in my bubble. To hell with everyone else who don't deserve my friendship, my kindness, my super goofy jokes, my everything. Not sweating what I lost...no actually, what they lost.
i wikied it! thats tucker's 4th book! and the great me love letters - is that from sex and the city movie? :)
ReplyDeleteno it is his 3rd book. the 4th book sloppy seconds is 4th and the sequel to everything else.
ReplyDeleteohhhh did you finish it yet? was it as crazy as the other books?
Deletelet me borrow!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete