Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Men.

I'm Sexy
And I Know It
SO GUYS:  if you saw my post a few hours ago regarding my men, it only lasted a few hours.  I had a HILARIOUS photo, but he made me change it :( Now go egg his house friends!

Let's try this again:

Don't they look alike?!  Cute right?  Puke right?  Haha.  I can't wait to hug my man again! Stuffing inside a furry giant teddy bear sometimes is not enough. 
My apologies to you my dear Tubby (yes I named my bear Tubby).

You see folks, in this photo he is kind of chunky and huggable to the extreme.  What you guys don't know is that this lad has been working out like a mad man in china.  He plans on coming back onto American soil all muscled-out.  Dear lord, I told him that when we go clubbing together, I may have to witness all the teenie boppers goo-goo gahing over his guns.  What he doesn't know is that I am going to make him wear a wizard cloak - problem solved!  

No comments:

Post a Comment