My mojito-loving-oyster-eating-unicorn-sister told me I need to add some umph to my blogs and add more feelings to my posts. I mean...I'm not trying to hurt feelings here, but I guess IT IS my blog and I should dish about hmm let's see ... 'chicks over d*cks'
or 'big fat babies who cry and whine about nothing'
or 'ungrateful people'. OK. While I decide, look at some food:
Hi Mama ICE!
Brunch Fiesta Menu - Masa (Boston)
 |
| Fresh Seasonal Fruit |
 |
| Sangria (with no fruit lol) |
 |
Creamy Scrambled Eggs w/ Chorizo
and Mexican Farmer's Cheese |
Review: Woman said it was 45-1 hr wait. We waited for almost 2 hours. Oh how I love being lied to. I think my favorite part of the meal were the fruits. Everything else was...how you say... 'hey buddy, put some elbow grease in it' - WORK ON IT PEOPLE!
Saus - Boston (near Faneuil Market)
 |
Pommes Frites w/
Saturday Night Chive & Bacon Parmesan |
Review: In the words of a friend: "MEH". Pommes Frites in NY is 27x better.
Got Milk?
I am officially hungry. I can't sit in this tea shop any longer!! Feelings ON HOLD my friends!
omg when did u sneak this photo of her??
ReplyDelete2 hours??!??!?!? yikes1
ReplyDelete