Let me explain yesterday. You see, don't you get sick of big wedgie whiners? They complain about how much work they have to do, that their big test is tomorrow, that they're so tired. Well here is my cool story: well not really, but I can look back on a day like yesterday and think DAMN I AM GOOD.
Exhibit 1: Went to school
Exhibit 2: Went to work
Exhibit 3: Went to buy dinner for mom. Came home and practically inhaled my dinner.
Exhibit 4: Banged out 4 case briefs due the next day (today).... did you hear me? FOUR
Exhibit 5: Studied for my midterm also the next day (today)
Exhibit 6: completely passed the *bleep* out
TODAY - GAME DAY. And I survived! Well not right now, I am barely hanging on to keep my eyes open. Well this post was worth sharing for self-motivation that.... I CAN DO IT! Now you babies, give me something to cry about. And I meant to say that ever so gently. I'm not a bully, I swear!
| I'm the hulk. I know. He's just copying my swag. |
Screw you beet farmer
ReplyDelete