I thought it would be a fun to take you through my morning routine. Why the blog post title you ask? Because I got some teeny balls to dare post up a just woke up squishy face picture. Oh YOU WILL SEE. I do this routine every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (and some weekend days). Well these specific days because DUH I have to go to work and at least look presentable and feminine.
LEH-GO!
| train wreck |
Step uno: I moisturize my face (I legit do it 3 times = 6 pumps of lotion every morning).
Give me a break - DRY SKIN
Step two: MAC Fluid Line Black. This tiny little mother *bleep* costs a lot.
Sigh women you feel me!?
Step three: wipe off the extra stuff.
Each little black speckle of fluid line I take off probably costs 3 cents.
| BOO! |
See?
Step four: MAC bronzer
I sparkle my entire face with this.
Step five: Dior Iconic Mascara
Curl them babies and shimmie through with more black stuff.
Look into my eyes..I will grant you an ice cream cone!
Yes these are my real eye lashes. I'm going to stop curling though because I lose 2-4 lashes every time I take off my mascara. I only have like what.. twenty?!
Ta-Da!
Step six: get dressed and remember to put on the boyfriend watch
Okay seriously, don't judge me. I know I don't look cool. I just needed a pose!
Men - aren't you glad we buy make-up?
+ If you were wondering in my first picture - what my green t-shirt says: "You look like my next girlfriend". I banned JWU from wearing this shirt so I claimed it.
+ Story behind THE GREEN SHIRT (stop reading here if you don't like mushy stuff):
So it was Summer of 2009..I worked night shift at CVS and somehow I was the only one at the counter ringing (i remember it being a slow hour so all the other minions went to do some work around the store). I bent down to drink my water and when I popped back up I had a customer. I was startled and quickly asked "do you have a cvs card?" and I didn't look at the customer yet. When he didn't answer I looked and HOT DOG it was Justin Wu. My jaw dropped and I said "omg omg what are you doing here!?" *hanh blushes like a wild rose*
Justin: I drove from new york to come see you!
Hanh: OMG are you insane!?
I really don't remember what happened. I just remember there being lots of "oh my gods", giggling, and the last thing I remembered was him asking what time I get off. What a guy. Did I mention we weren't gf/bf yet? Yeah...he asked me to be his ride to die girl later that night/morning. BOO YA! No wonder why he was wearing that freakin white boy shirt. SMH.
NICE picture. I am non-judging. lol
ReplyDeleteOMG THIS IS TOO CUTE...the green shirt story.
ReplyDelete