Sunday, February 26, 2012

Health Nut

Do you ever eat so much crap, you feel absolutely disgusting?!  YES.  I feel hungry, weak, hungry.... My meals today consisted of bread, rice with tofu (I don't want to talk about it), and this not so bad shake: 

Banana-Peanut Butter-Almond Milk Shake


Hello Mister Blender

1 cup of Almond Milk (original or flavored)
1 scoop of Peanut Butter
1 Banana

Mix it all up (add some ice)

I was actually scared taking this shot.  You are welcome.

Voila!

HELP.  My mama tortures me!

That's right - a Yankees jersey.  His father.  Oy vey! 

Joke -  What is Beethoven's favorite fruit?  

BUN NA NA NA NA!!

3 comments:

  1. EWWW NY. that was my first thought!
    Actually 1st thought was ...what kind of PB was that? Did you get the nutty ones or smooth ones? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought fish oil/ today hanh. but theres ginger in. why is there no reg fish oil????

    ReplyDelete