Thursday, February 23, 2012

Self-Reflection

So this is the age era where you're "figuring yourself out" eh?  Things happen in your life and you start to question yourself.  You question your personality, your interactions with others, how you carry yourself and so forth.  What happened to the me from back then? 

I read in a magazine once: to help with your self-esteem, think about it this way - you're so critical on yourself, but would you ever be like that to a friend?  No way!  I'm so freakin nice to everyone and even when a friend screws up like really really bad...I still try to find some way to be nice about it or help her look at it from a different light. 
+ Would you call your friend stupid for not doing too well on a test?  No - "just study harder next time" 
+ Would you call your friend fat after you noticed she's a little chunkier from before?  No - "bodies change!  our metabolism isn't the same! hey let's be healthy and work out together"

CHILL GIRL.  You're a great person.  Stop beating yourself up over small shiznits.
(so easy for me to tell others ha! I should take my own advice sometimes)



Oh no she didn't
Squishycheek's Fun Facts Section
+I feel bad about a lot of things.  If you drive me home, I'll feel bad for wasting your gas or making you go the opposite direction of where you're actually going.  If you pay for  my food, I will fight you to the end of the earth to repay you.  Seriously people, don't pay for my stuff.

+I think about recycling a lot too.  I'm not a tree hugging hippie.  I don't like to sing Kumbaya.  Don't you ever just wonder where things go!?  If we run out of land to dump stuff...where will it end up?!  Crazy, tell me about it.

+I like to buy people things.  Ha how hypocritical of me eh?  No i'm not trying to kiss your ass.  If you're a good person to me - then let me buy you fuzzy socks!  Heeeey remember that time you let me use your eraser... well here is a box of chocolates matey!  Ask my china man - I buy him the most randomest crap:  shorts?  socks?  handwarmers?  Yeah bro, got him alllll that good stuff. 

+I'm in love with white wine.  I think when I get a house, I'm going to have a bombastic white wine collection.  Don't give me red wine, EVER.  I dislike. 

1 comment: