Monday, January 16, 2012

Got Milk?

Let me introduce y'all to the little bean sprouts of my life.


This is Justine. She's the first girl grandkid after 3 boys so you can imagine how her grandparents n aunties reacted. She's the princess of the fam and loves every moment of it. Her mom doesn't like me posting pics of her but I just had to! See? She's trying to copy the panda doing the different tai chi poses.


This is my little monster booger Tyler. He's more like my little brother than a nephew. He drives me CRAZY but I love him like crazy. One time when I was sick with the flu he asked: "Auntie do you want my froggie thing? (his humidifier)" So he made my dad put water in his froggie thing and plug it in and set it next to me to feel better. He's a sweetheart and will be a heart breaker one day so you little teenie boppers better watch out. He's been really sick so let's hope he gets better soon. Auntie prays for you and misses you!


This is Kyle and Korey. Kyle is the smartest boy ever. One time he got mad at me and wrote me a letter about how big my nose and then taped it to my door. I loved it haha. Korey aka Coco is the cutest little mama's boy munchkin ever. He's super smart just like his big bro.


There's one in the oven coming soon! Can't wait to meet you little ladybug.

1 comment: