I should create one of these to stay on track.
1. Get my drivers license. FORREALS this year. Getting tired of constantly looking over my shoulder walking home from work.
2. Make my man french toast with confectioner sugar. I'll attempt to make it just how his house keeper made from him when he grew up.
3. Get a new ipod. Music is everything. For my work out, for studying, for my commute home. Not kidding - everything.
4. Add some more bitch attitude to my rainbow face. I'm tired of the people who I put at the top of my tier and I'm somewhere in their middle falling towards the bottom. It's a two way street. SEE YA.
5. Put my female ass in the kitchen more. One more year of school and then I'm probably going to be off on my own. It can't be taco night twice a week.
First day of school tomorrow. Cheers to myself. Goal of this semester - raise my 3.6 to a 3.7/3.8 - please child I am not going to say 4.0 yet.
FORREALS! you got this.
ReplyDeleteSchool starts at 230pm today and I am already stressed 0_____o