Saturday, April 12, 2014

Just Two!

So that one item per paycheck idea..it's baaaack! 
THIS was the first item bought. And THIS was the second thing I bought (well actually, if you read through that blog post, I cheated and bought a bunch of stuff). So I cheated again this time around, but I saved HUGE on the two items I bought. 

So I noticed I had no white shoes whatsoever. I had black sneakers, heels, boots but no white shoes! In high school, that was the very first thing everyone bought for the first day of school - WHITE NEW KICKS! 

Casual ROXY: $39.95
My favorite thing about this Roxy pair is that it's a slip on! No strings to tie. No zipper. Slip on slip off! 

 Gladiator wedges: $79, sale: $59.94
w/ additional 40% off = $35.96
You like it with my basketball shorts?

AND ALSO, being a member of DSW, I got another $20 off my entire purchase. So drum roll please......

I left prancing back to work feeling aweeesome! I cannot wait to wear my wedges out. I have a huge problem with heels. I can't walk in em'. I won't put up with it. Expect to see me in flats under my wedding dress because I give up. Ladies, if you can't wear heels, find an alternative. I won't learn eventually. I won't break them in. I can't! Watch me be sexy without heels! 


No comments:

Post a Comment