This was my first time going to Florida. I pictured it to be paradise-like or something close to Aruba. It wasn't too bad, but definitely not the Bahamas. And another puzzling thing..where were all the Florida oranges?!
We stayed at West Gate Villas Resort and boy oh boy was our suite fan-tabulous! Two bedrooms, two baths, a kitchen, a living room, a balcony, the whole package. Justin and I had the master bedroom and the Jacuzzi in there was SUPER SWEET. The only downside to our room was that it was right above one of the pools and from 8am-10pm all you would hear were shrieks of excitement from kids and "Marco Polo!!!" But hey, it was a family fun resort so it's all good!
I didn't want to go crazy camera snapper for everything we ate and did so here are a few shots:
The one day where everyone else decided to go to Magic Kingdom, we skipped it to do our own thing for the day. Dining at Joe's Crab Shack:
| CRAB LEGS ARE DA BOMB! |
| Instaframe is so cool! |
| The "fam" @ Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota |
| My Love |
| My guy tanning. |
| One good trip. |
HAHAH the picture above makes it look like I have MAJOR armpit hair. It's the shading I swear. My armpits are normal.
Vacations are always good, but I'm happy to be back home.
Good to see those spinning classes are working! :)
ReplyDeleteThe picture you're on Justin's shoulder makes it look like you were topless haha.
ReplyDelete