Justin's family is the most kind, laid back, awesome bunch I've ever met in my entire life. Every time we make a trip back to his family in NY, I get so worked up and nervous and then I feel so silly afterwards. His parents are absolutely wonderful and I'm not just saying it to suck up to my potential in-laws. His family (entire family: aunts, uncles, cousins) really are super sweet.
So last month was his cousin's wedding and the whole thing was just beautiful. Down to the very detail of every flower petal in that room, their wedding by far is #1 on my list.
.JPG) |
| Gorgeous table setting. |
.JPG) |
| Their faces on M&M! |
The wedding hosts were so much fun. They kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long (even the older generation!) and they gave out super awesome stuff. I was standing there clapping my hands and all of a sudden a pink cowgirl hat was on my head. Then later when they invited all the couples up to dance..while we were dancing next to his parents, they started putting pearl necklaces on all the girls.
.JPG) |
| Fabulous bride in Vera Wang. |
.JPG) |
| Cousin Frank and Joe. Papa Wu! |
My most favorite part of their wedding was during their vow ceremony where they had three girls all different ages read quotes from Winnie the Pooh (it was a surprise for them). The youngest girl started off with "Dear Uncle Jimmi and Aunt Jenny, dating is.." The second girl read "Dear Uncle Jimmi and Aunt Jenny, love is.." And the oldest girl read "Dear Uncle Jimmi and Aunt Jenny, marriage is.." What a perfect touch.
.JPG) |
| What we wore! |
No comments:
Post a Comment