Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Diner, Where Have You Been!?

Remember a while back, I wrote a post on finding the one Diner that came close to having the Johnny Rockets theme - 1980s music, stools, booths, waiters in old school uniform...I found her:


Say hello to The Breakfast Club (located in Allston) 

So it didn't have people dressed in poodle skirts or a jukebox, but it was blasting old school music and had the "homey" feel to it.  I'm so glad we found you.  I lied.  I'm so glad my boyfriend found you.   


Meanwhile at Johnny Rockets...

this picture doesn't capture all of the excited sparkles


2 comments:

  1. I dont know why, maybe its just me having too much imagination while reading books when I was younger... I feel like these kinds of places only existed in the 1950s movies, when there were Marilyn Monroe, cowboys, dessert, and very Southern-ish lol.

    ReplyDelete