| See the ears!? |
So I was flipping through the catalogue of Bed Bath & Beyond and I stumbled upon these. I really really wanted the purple unicorn or the green dragon, but they didn't have a large. Yes, these are really meant for kids, but my feet need to be cool too. So the real reason I wanted it wasn't because it was cute and fluffy. The specialty behind these are the cool functions it does when you walk. The unicorn pops it's eyes. The dragon opens its mouth. My doggy flops it's ears every time I walk. Cute right? Right when we got home, Justin watched me hop up and down in front of the mirror for a good 3 minutes before I stomped myself out.
A boyfriend who doesn't hesitate to get these for his wacky girlfriend is the best. EVER.



No comments:
Post a Comment