Sunday, November 25, 2012

Break Away Needed.

This past weekend was Thanksgiving (hope everyone had a good one).  Justin & I spent it in New York with his family and it was fabulous.  The only thing we really did do was eat.  Honestly, NY food is the only thing I look forward to every time I go.  I'm sorry Boston, but the big apple wins, hands down!  I couldn't take a picture of every single thing I ate, but here were some:

BCD TOFU HOUSE
Review: Pretty good, but the only thing that would beat my Boston Kaju Tofu House 
was the seafood pancake and the meats.  The chigae didn't pass. Service was EXCELLENT though.  

HOLY MOLY MR. FISHY!
Seafood Pancake

Dumpling Chigae

I forgot what this was...crap.  BUT IT WAS GOOD!

Short Ribs

Justin's super cute little sis Jasmine!

Martha's Country Bakery
(The pictures are a little dark)
Review: Absolutely classy is all I have to say.  Everything looked and tasted delicious. 
Thank you Cat&Kenny.  Scaring/yelling at the waitress to take which card should be our new thing.  We lost.  

Caramel Macchiato

"I want to steal this little milk thing!"

Oh Strawberry Shortcake, you were so divine!

Rice to Riches
In my top 5 favorite places ever.  If anyone wants to say to my face it is disgusting...
I might beat you...with a stick.  The best rice pudding ever.  Hazelnut all the way! 



Miscellaneous
Back in Boston.  Regina's late night $1 pizza.  So worth it. 

My hero refueling.  The time it took me to finish 1 slice, he did 2.  



No comments:

Post a Comment