In a matter of 3 years my darling, you have:
- made me a bit chunkier for always asking me out on these fabulous dinner dates, especially the one on 53rd and 6th street
- made me spend lots of money joining gyms and taking cycling class to work off these chubs
- made me buy a bunch of cute fluffy sun dresses to trick you into thinking I'm cute rather than buying basketball shorts from target
- made me so mad where you actually did deserve that tennis ball served to your face that one summer night
but nonetheless, you're an absolute pocket full of sunshine! Yes, I am scared to eventually move to New York one day because that is where you want to settle. Yes, I do think that once you get married and have kids, your life is over. But, if I had to pick anyone to do all those things with, I would choose you (says pikachu). The past year has been a terrible roller coaster, but we're alive and still holding hands. You were worth the eleven months wait and we can only go up from here. Cheers to you my gem and cheers to us. ily.
ps. if you ever leave me for a year again, my right fist will escort you to a secret meeting with my left fist :) ok just kidding! no really..they're not kidding.
Thumbs up to C for the collage! Mucho gracias senorita!

No comments:
Post a Comment