![]() |
| Soul Fire - amazing! |
![]() |
| From the hotel for our "suite" with the ghetto ac |
![]() |
| Escape from reality |
![]() |
| Honey! Happy Birthday to us! |
![]() |
| Oh thank you! But the cupcake taste weird. |
![]() |
| Do it, do it! |
![]() |
| Hanh the drunkie said: "win me one!!" |
![]() |
| mmm good froyo |
![]() |
| the best story yet |
Here is the grand story of the weekend. Finally back home in Boston and was relaxing at Panera. I fed him a bite of salad and all of a sudden...he's holding his mouth and had that look of pain written all over his face. He opened his mouth for me to inspect the problem and holy cannoli! He chipped two of his teeth from the metal fork. I laughed so hard I cried. We went back and forth "it was your fault for biting so hard!" "no it was your fault! you didn't pull the fork out fast enough!" In the end, I walked away with the new nick name TOOTH CHIPPER and he walked away with less enamel.









wow it was one of those weekends. lol
ReplyDelete