Sunday, May 13, 2012

Team Unicorn.

Thanks Ms. Crescendo for posing. DYS represent.

Sweet picture right?  This post is regarding my love for this organization, all the people in it and all the sweat and tears we put into running it.  The sorority that tells you they have no drama, no cliques and that everyone are colorful teletubies who loves to hold hands and run into the sun - please, get real.  Yeah, I guess I'm not 18 anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't still be proud of being a "sorority girl".  I've worked hard for every plaque, every letter my Big, Pmom and Ppops have given me.  Sure, I've lost some relationships I thought would stick forever, but I've gained some incredible ones that is solid and genuine and good for me.  

I'm entering my senior year this fall and my college career would not have been the same without this org.  I'm going all out this final year.  I'm not throwing in the towel, oh no sir.  Trust me, find me in the super market produce isle at 47 years old with my DYS jersey on.  Whaaadaaaap! 

J'adore Delta Psi Sigma.  

1 comment: