|
|
Today's Thoughts
+ So you know how every girl (or most girls) go through that phase of... 'man I'm so fat now' or 'why is she so skinny!?'... Well gee, since it is my blog, this will be a more personal post. Now that a few more people know about my blog, I don't need anyone to pat me on my back and tell me i'm not fat and it's ok. No, really guys. I'm fine. Read the post, and pretend you never read it!
+ Before: crazy skeleton skinny right? Bone structure in my face so defined. Present: much more squishier roundness in my face.
+ So yes, it does get me down looking at super old pictures on fb. But today, at this point, i'm getting really sick of it all. Tried the dieting. Tried the working out every single day. Tried the 'I'll get the salad or tofu instead'.
Done so much personal reflection days lately and I think I'm good now. I like me. I like my bubbly personality. So I'm not so thin as before, but I would rather look a little meatier than look like I need a cheeseburger-quick!. Sure, my mom says I'm chubbier now, but it took me some time to realize parents are generally super harsh on their children to be perfect so we don't put ourselves into sucky situations. I'm smart. I'm genuine. I got a good job. My friends/sisters are pure angels. I have a great boyfriend.
LIFE IS GOOD.


No comments:
Post a Comment